Friday, January 21, 2005

Quality Time

The wife is getting some "me" time (well, "her" time, anyway) tonight scrapbooking with some friends. In return, I get to spend some "quality time" with the kids. We don't have to go anywhere, or do anything, which is a rarity for our family. I plan on picking up some movies, and of course, playing some video games! We'll probably start off with some Fuzion Frenzy, then break out Project Gotham Racing 2, make some movie magic in Kung Fu Chaos, and finish up with Midway's Classic Arcade Treasures. That ought to keep us busy, and out of trouble! We'll chow on some pizza and other goodies in the process. I don't think I've had a night like this since college! I can't think of a better way to spend an evening, especially with the impending snow storm that will send 6-10" of winter our way tonight and tomorrow. I hope the power stays on! Enjoy your weekend...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

It's a look way from San Antonio, my friend!

:)

Kevin