Sunday, January 16, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

No, I'm not commemorating three weeks of posting. This Saturday was my 11th wedding anniversary!

To celebrate, my wife and I dropped off the kids and got away for an evening alone! We went to the Cheesecake Factory in Lyndhurst, and then back to the Country Inn and Suites in Cuyahoga Falls. We actually spent our wedding night in the Sheraton on the Water in Cuyahoga Falls, which is gorgeous, but I didn't have that kind of bankroll for this weekend! Anyway, we had a wonderful time together.

Let me publicly (does this "well-read" blog count as public, LOL?!) thank my wife for all she's done for me. I'd be lost without her. To sound cliche, "she completes me." On the off chance that she actually reads this (I think she either stopped after the toilet post, or maybe the dental instrument post. I can't blame her...), HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Thanks, Jason! Like every marriage, we have our great times, rocky times, and it's a lot of work at times. But, I wouldn't change it for the world!

...for better or for worse... (means a lot to me)

Kevin

Adam Simpson said...

Happy Anniversary mate, glad you both had a good one. Here's to many more happy anniversaries for you both.

Best wishes,
Adam

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary and happiness always. Find many things to celebrate and many to be happy for and you will live the "good life."

Kevin said...

Thanks, everybody!

Kevin