Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Of Great Philosophers

"Why do today, what you can put off 'til tomorrow." - some great philosopher dude

Technically, I have until the end of the quarter to take my insurance exam. Next Monday is not the end of the quarter. Through the wonders of technology, I was able to re-schedule my exam for the afternoon of the 29th, which officially makes this exam the last work-related thing I will do in 2005. I hope to go out with a bang!

Now, I can pace myself a bit (I am about half-way prepared), and allow adequate time for the more important things in life, like TV, video games, sports, eating until I explode, and falling asleep in my easy chair...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

It's tough getting back into "study" mode. I thought I was done with tests when I got my degree! :-)

Kevin