Thursday, December 01, 2005

Daddy's Girl

My daughter… She's 6 1/2 years old, and she truly is my little baby doll. She's everything you'd imagine and want your little girl to be. She takes ballet, she sings, she loves to draw and color, she writes her own books - and tapes the pages together to make a binding, she plays sports, she dresses up, and she loves to tell stories and jokes. I could go on and on, as most fathers could when speaking of their children. Like most dads, I have a few terms of endearment for my little angel, like "Princess," or "Gorgeous," or "Love."

Just the other day, she surprised me once again. She raced upstairs excitedly, which she normally does to give me some of her artwork, or to ask me to look at her new invention, but this time it was to talk of one of her own personal accomplishments. She was so proud of herself, she was glowing!


"Daddy, I set a new record for kills with 23!"

Another thing my baby girl does is play video games, and she set a personal best in Star Wars Battlefront II. I even came up with a new term of endearment for her: "Crazy Killah." That's my girl - artist, dancer, singer, comedian, athlete, beauty queen, scholar, writer, and dispatcher of Rebel scum. I couldn't be prouder!

1 comment:

Webdanzer said...

My 2 1/2 year old is already insane with the controller. We don't let him play too much, but he's a master at Sly Cooper!