Sunday, December 18, 2005

More Good Distractions

Here I was, just a couple of weeks ago, all set to bury myself inside of College Hoops 2K6, and maybe even attempt to write a big review of it, like the good old days. I was off to a pretty good start, and then, if you've read any of the previous posts, ran into some obstacles; although they've been for the good of the family, so I'm not complaining.

This weekend, I had Christmas with my family. Santa was very good to me, and I got Operations Flashpoint Elite, Heroes of the Sky, FIFA 2006, and Fight Night Round 2 for Christmas. With so much gaming goodness, I don't think I'll be writing a thesis on College Hoops 2K6 any time soon! Counting College Hoops 2K6, I've got 5 brand new games to sink my teeth into! I was already up to 2:00 AM last night just getting my feet wet with my new titles (man, Flashpoint is hard!), and I loved every minute of it. I haven't played like that for a long time...

My plan now is just to continue to share my experiences here on all of these great titles, plus undoubtedly some good Christmas stories with the kids, reactions to the goings on in the world and the world of sports, and some family stories. I'm excited about gaming again! I'm not sure where it will carry me, but I plan to enjoy the ride.

No comments: