Saturday, February 05, 2005

Thieves!

First, ESPN stole my whole "Phantom of Gund Arena" concept (see the comments for this post), and now, Gamespot is robbing my ideas! Hmm... I wonder where they got the idea for this feature?!

Is this blog protected under copyright law?! I had no idea that my posts were so far-reaching and influential!

On to more serious topics... I got my copy of Winning Eleven 8 for the Xbox last night. As I dig in to it, I'll be sure to post some comments and impressions. I also picked up Moneyball, and I'm excited to read about some of the "closed-door" financial dealings of a Major League Baseball club. Maybe it will help out with my All-Star Baseball 2004 Columbus Vultures!

4 comments:

Ted said...

Kevin,

I really enjoyed moneyball. Let me know what you think of it when you get into it.

Ted

Kevin said...

Will do, Ted... I was reading a bit of it during Darrin's soccer practice. It was hard to put down, when practice was over!

Kevin

jcalvert said...

The GameSpot stuff is pretty funny. If they do a recycle bin then I will sue!

You like baseball, moneyball, and sims. You just need to get OOTP6 and join an online league. Ted recently joined the league I play in - IOSBL. This is really the only online game I play.

Kevin said...

It does seem like a natural fit, doesn't it?! I'm just afraid I won't have the time to commit to it. Can you let me know how much time you spend playing per week? I'll give it some thought...

I did join a DMB league a couple years back, but it fizzled out.

Kevin