Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Review News

I just got Hot Shots 2 for the PS2 in the mail on Monday. I'm posting some impressions over at the Sports Gaming Nation. The short version is that it appears to be more of a kids' game, and not real deep, but offering a pretty solid game of tennis.

The NASCAR 08 demo is out on Xbox Live. I'm waiting on my review copy, but if I don't get it soon, I'll probably d/l the demo this weekend and give it a ride.

I play a lot of racing games, but I honestly don't watch that much racing on TV. As silly as this sounds, Talladega Nights has me kid of excited for this game. Ironically, the combination of that silly (but great!) movie and a potentially solid title from EA may make me more of a racing fan. We'll see; but my interest is definitely piqued.

More to come on both titles soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it. I just picked up Hot Shots Tennis myself and hope to have some impressions posted soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.