Wednesday, December 05, 2007

MotoGP 2007 PS2 Review Published

Click here for the review... Using the simulation riding mode, it reminded me of the challenge of driving in NASCAR. It's hard to keep the bike steady and upright, and serious riders will really enjoy that challenge. It's a great title for MotoGP fans, but for racing fans or casual fans, there are better options. Unless you really love racing those motorcycles, you'll get bored after a little while. For casual driving fans like me, Stuntman: Ignition is a much better fit.

I've got two more reviews completed and submitted to Gameshark - Diamond Mind Baseball Online, and Dragonball Z 3. I'm working on Godzilla Unleashed for the PS2 right now. This might be my last title for the month, which would be nice, so I can actually play my games! Plus, there might be a few Christmas presents to keep me busy over the holidays...

No comments: