Friday, December 07, 2007

Dragonball Z 3 Review is up

Click here for the details... Fans of the show will love the game. I didn't have a lot of background knowledge of Dragonball Z, but the fighting model, characters, story, and environments were definitely intriguing.

Next up is Godzilla: Unleashed. The DS version was slammed at Gameshark. My initial impressions regarding the PS2 version are that it's not THAT bad. It sounds like the game mechanics didn't work well for the DS platform. Maybe the PS2 is a little more fighter-friendly? I don't have a DS, so I can't really compare.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stick with it Kevin - you're a great writer and reviewer. The Triple-A titles will be coming your way soon.

Kevin said...

Thanks, Jason. I think I got past my feelngs of doubt, and I'm trudging forward.

I appreciate the support you give me - especially from your site!

You're a good man...

Kevin