Monday, December 17, 2007

Housekeeping

I just did some minor housekeeping and updated some links on the right-hand side of the blog. Make sure you check them out! Dubious Quality, particularly, is a great read every day. And, if you're looking for some cool, mature, Xbox 360 gamers, visit the Sports Gaming Nation gang.

(Kellie - if you have any links you want to add, let me know, and I'll put up a "Kellie's Favorites" section...)

Christmas with my family was this past weekend. I got some cash, plus College Hoops 2K8 for the 360. Once the holidays settle in, I'm hoping to blow out some regular content updates on the games I'm playing on my Xbox 360. It's such a cool machine, with so much to do beyond gaming. My son asked me the other day what my all-time favorite console is, and I didn't have to think very long. Gaming has come so far since I started on the Atari 2600 (which I still have, by the way). The 360 is an awesome gaming achievement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We may be cool at SGN, but I'm not so sure about mature ;)

I agree Kev, the Xbox 360 has impressed me quite a bit since I bought it last month.

I'd be very interested in your opinion of CH 2K8 too.