Thursday, December 20, 2007

Diamond Mind Online Review is up

Click here for the details...

I'll be penning my Godzilla Unleashed review for the PS2 over the next couple of days. Here's the short of it: save your money. It's not as bad as the DS review, but this game is ugly, with a very short story mode, and it requires too many points to unlock the good stuff.

I spent an hour or so tonight with College Hoops 2K8 on the 360 today. It looks gorgeous, and the players moved very fluidly. I spent most of my time in the tutorials and the All America Challenge. One thing I didn't like is that you almost have to stop before you can execute a spin move or a behind-the-back dribble. In "real life," it happens much more on the move. Also, for some reason, I couldn't change the camera angle in the AA Challenge. It worked once, but then wouldn't change from the default from that point forward. Oh well, it wouldn't be a 2K sports game if it wasn't quirky. That said, it looks really promising, and I'm eager to dive in to it.

No comments: