Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quick Update

It's been a while since I've posted... Soccer's in full swing, as is softball, plus school just started, and I still have new-hires at work (we lost one, so I'm down to 30, with one more probably to go tomorrow). I'm a busy guy!

I just finished my NASCAR 08 review and submitted it Gameshark. It could be posted anywhere from tomorrow to after Labor Day, given the way it's gone in the past, LOL. NASCAR is a good game. It's got some warts, but hardcore racers and NASCAR fans will like it, methinks.

The Tribe is hanging on. They have their biggest lead of the year right now, after winning 4 in a row. There's still plenty of baseball to play, though.

The Crew did draw against West-leading Houston last weekend, which was a good performance, especially since they were down a man. Hey, it's almost September, and they're still alive, so I guess I can't complain. Fulham is still struggling, but the season has just started. I can still be optimistic, although that may not be very realistic...

College football kicks off this week! Go Bucks! Go Zips!

Lastly, I haven't heard from Kelly in a while. I hope the new job is going well!

1 comment:

KAT said...

Re: Work---They keep telling me I'm going to need a Blackberry. I keep telling them I'm buying myself the iPhone. Things are going well - jus really busy - you know how that goes.