Saturday, August 18, 2007

Closer and Closer to Counting Crows New CD

I read it on the Internet so it must be true! (Yes, I’m kidding but I’m also quite hopeful!)

Rumor has it that Counting Crows new CD entitled Saturday Night/Sunday Morning will be available November 6th ! It could be true as new releases are done on Tuesdays since sales figures are released on Mondays.

Even though Adam hates that this happened (Immy, on the other hand, was flattered it appeared on YouTube the very next day), and that people like me spread the word, you can catch a performance of the first single, Cowboys. (I read the name of the first single in his blog along with some other tracks but this is the song I wanted to hear the most. If you’re familiar with “Goodnight Elisabeth,” then you know the lyrics: “we couldn’t all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.” You knew right then and there that Cowboys was just begging to be written by A.D.) He’s a lyrical genius. You can catch the performance at AnnaBegins.com.

Here are the lyrics too, courtesy of Lisa’s Counting Crow Shrine

Ah, November 6th! And the countdown begins…(I wonder if I should take that day off work…)

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Counting down to the Counting Crows, are we?! :-)

Kevin

KAT said...

Yes! And that should have been the title of the blog - sometimes my excitement gets the better of me.