Friday, May 04, 2007

Another Review Posted

Sorry it's been a little while since I last posted. I'm finishing up soccer season for two teams and starting baseball season for two teams, plus work is picking up. My days and nights have pretty much consisted of work, youth sports, and working on my Gameshark reviews.

Speaking of which, my Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball review has been posted. It is a very solid text sim for NBA junkies, and just a few improvements away from being among the best titles in the genre. I got to correspond directly with the developer, which was very cool, since I once envisioned myself doing exactly what he's doing for a living. He did give me a little tidbit that he's working on a pro football game right now. Needless to say, after playing DDSPB, I'm looking forward to it!

It will probably be a little quieter on the game review front for me for a few weeks. Most of the assignments are handed out for May, and most of them are for next-gen consoles. I don't have one yet, but I'm getting one in three weeks. It's time to start researching, although I'm leaning towards and Xbox 360 Elite. For once, I'm really going to treat myself with my salary bonus... Anyway, I'm sure I'll be keeping you updated on my next-gen pursuit!

Lastly, thanks to Kellie for keeping some content flowing as I tend to drift in and out! I'm enjoying reading what she has to say...

No comments: