Monday, May 14, 2007

Next Assignment

I've been assigned Freestyle Basketball, an online "street hoops" basketball game for the PC (right up my alley). It looks to be a fun diversion, heavy on the head-to-head action and character development and upgrades. It's cheap off the shelf, but subscription fees are required to advance above a certain level. I wonder if I can recommend that... We'll see!

My 360 should arrive in a day or two! Gameshark has also assigned me the new Pirates of the Caribbean game to review for it (check out the trailer - it looks awesome!). I'm a HUGE fan of the Pirates movies, so hopefully, this game will deliver. I've got to make sure I don't fall in love with the next-gen, hi-def graphics, and look objectively at the game. It will be hard to overcome my 360's "new car smell," though!

No comments: