Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Party Like it's 1999

Am I a Prince fan, or something? Nah. I'm just mildly excited because my wife and I are actually going to a party that doesn't take place at Magic Mountain or Chuck E. Cheese! We're going to go to a New Year's Eve party, and the kids are going to grandma's. It's literally been since about 1999 since we've had the opportunity to do this.

For the record, I'm not a big "partier." However, when I was asked to bring my copy of Madden 2005 to the party, I knew I was going to have a great time! I'm looking forward to my first all-night gaming marathon session since, well, about New Year's Eve 1999...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get arrested?

Anonymous said...

Did you get arrested?

Anonymous said...

Did you get arrested?

Kevin said...

LOL... No! I didn't do anything ILLEGAL, hence I didn't get arrested! You?!