Thursday, December 30, 2004

My Prediction Came True!

I know I didn't post this publically, but prior to tonight's Alamo Bowl, I guaranteed that OSU would win. Seeing as how OSU was playing OSU, I felt pretty comfortable with my bold stance on the game. (Yes, since there is no editor for my blog but me, bad jokes are part of the deal. Sorry!)

All I really want to know is who replaced my Ohio State Buckeyes with a REAL team?! After four years, Lydell Ross finally decided to play hard. The offensive line is blowing people off of the line of scrimmage. All of the sudden, the defensive line is getting pressure and penetration. Ohio State actually dominated a game, instead of squeaking by. I really don't know how to react. Plus, they are only losing 4 starters (at least in terms of eligibility; who knows what will happen down at the police station or during their summer employment), so they might actually be a contender next year. And, that Ginn guy is pretty good! I know they played pretty well against Michigan, but one game does not a season make. This team is finally starting to play like all of us fans hoped they would all season. Now, if THE Ohio State University can just fix that pesky off-the-field thingy that comes up now and again...


1 comment:

Kevin said...

Indeed! They sure looked good, didn't they Rob?

Kevin