Sunday, June 10, 2007

Very Random Thoughts This Week...

...Thanks to all my friends who made my birthday so nice. I am grateful to and for all of you. My friend John forgot my birthday – again – but that’s OK. He’s in trouble for various other things.

...One of my guilty pleasures is a certain TV Show. It makes me crazy that every time a drop of rain spills, the news has to cut in and be the first to let me know it’s raining - somewhere. It seems the best way for them to let me know this is to interrupt MY show – sometimes in its entirety. Can’t you just stream the info on the bottom of the screen? Honestly, you know they wouldn’t dare cut in on Oprah!

...I’ll be watching the final episode of The Soprano’s tonight…and then will flip over to the CAVS game. It’s just the way it has to be. Here’s hoping TONY and the CAVS survive tonight.

...My friend’s daughter who is a supremely cool teenager and most awesome in sports, broke her leg (sliding into home – she was safe by the way). We’re all very bummed over this. We shake our heads trying to understand it. Timing, after all, is everything.

...One day at a time is the only good advice I ever received or gave.

...Someone said of me, “she seems to grow wherever she is planted.” (I’m like a freakin’ weed…no – that’s not what they meant. Still…you have to wonder).

...I love storms. Thunder ROCKS!

...Keep your diamond. Zappo’s is a girl’s best friend!

...No relationship ever works out until the one that does. (OK, that was A.D.’s quote and I borrowed it (and maybe mangled it - just a little.) It’s just so good.

...I suck silverfish up in the vacuum cleaner because they scare the hell out of me. Even my cats fear them.

...My friend got a new job. I’m so happy for him. I’m selfishly sad too, because now I have to go to work knowing he won’t be there. He kept me sane and, well, that’s a tough job. My morning coffee will never be the same.

Cool Stuff To Consider…

· LightScribe
· Best Buy Reward Zone (Sign up – if you don’t use the coupons, mail them to me)
· Bluefly
· Anything camouflage
· All my friends




No comments: