Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Little Vacation

We're heading down south for a little over a week. First, we're visiting my Grandfather, who's 89 and still going strong, then to the beautiful Outer Banks! Beach, sunshine, fresh seafood, here we come!

I'll leave the blog in the very capable hands of Kellie for a little while... Hopefully, when I come back, the Cavs will be NBA champs and the Crew will have won their second game! Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?!

Father's Day is coming up, and I've got my eye on Forza Motorsport 2 and Call of Juarez for the 360... Also, by the end of the month, I'll have my review of Pirates - At World's End complete. If I haven't said it enough before, gaming on the 360 is really, really, awesome. Go and get one, and join me on Xbox Live!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your vacation.