Friday, April 20, 2007

Game Stuff

My OOTP review is posted at Gameshark! No official word on my next assignment. It could be a bit of a dry spell for me, since I don't have a "next generation" console yet. Something is being discussed, though... For the record, I expect to be next gen in about a month.

I also broke down and picked up World Wide Soccer Manager 2007 (known as "Football Manager" to the rest of the world). I've enjoyed the two previous iterations of the series, and I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into the prospect of keeping Fulham from relegation. I may even try my luck at turning the Crew into a next-to-last-place team, instead of a cellar-dweller! I'll probably have more to say about WWSM over the next few days...

At least the Tribe won tonight (barely). Hopefully, the Cavs can get things off of on the right foot Sunday. My kids have soccer games tomorrow, and my son has baseball evaluations (which I'll be working) Saturday and/or Sunday. I'll be busy, but hopefully I can squeeze in the OSU Spring Game. Yes, I have issues...

1 comment:

KAT said...

It's OK. We all have issues. It's why we are here...and there...

I'm working on my next blog...this is cool...Gratze!!! It might not be much to others, but it is good for me. Feedback welcome. :)

Thanks again.

Kellie