Thursday, November 08, 2007

Update

I just finished my Thrillville review. It's a very good game... for pre-teens. "Mature" gamers can have some family-type fun out of it, but would be better served by playing the Roller Coaster Tycoon series.

I just got Moto GP for the PS2 to review. I have about a week to get that done. Soccer's over, but now I have more reviews this month than I've ever had (counting DMB online and America's Army, which I assume is coming this month). That's okay, though. The extra cash will come in handy next month!

The new job is going great! My team has been excellent to work with. And, I'm really enjoying getting back into systems. I've already solved a few Access problems, and it's very rewarding. Honestly, it's the problem-solving aspect that draws me to pseudo-programming and gaming, I believe. I'm getting the hang of the network stuff, too, although it's pretty convoluted. Overall, though, I'm really happy with the move.

The past couple of days, the kids and I have had some fun playing Dance Dance Revolution. I might get another DDR title for Christmas, for some fresh tunes. Also, the Wii came in yesterday. I just had to open the shipping box and look at it, since I've never seen one - even in the store! We got Mario Party, Paper Mario, and Wii Play to go along with it. I know we'll be having a blast Christmas morning...

No comments: