Monday, November 12, 2007

A Reviewing Machine

My Thrillville review was just posted. I also just turned in my review of Diamond Mind Baseball Online, and I currently have Moto GP for the PS2 in the works. I also found out that I'll be getting the Dragonball Z game for the PS2 to review, plus America's Army for the 360 at some point.

Man, since soccer has ended, I've been busier than ever reviewing games. I'm enjoying it though, and the extra cash will come in handy at Christmas. Plus, hopefully, I'll get to review some games for the Wii next year! These machines are paying for themselves, LOL. I also have a pretty good supplemental income to purchase games that I want, especially counting the dogs that I review that I can turn in for credit at the store.

So far, I'm enjoying this gig a lot... My only complaint is that with my limited time, I don't get to play the games I WANT to play as much. However, I'm trying games that I normally wouldn't play, so I guess it's kind of a wash.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You must hate reviewing PS2 games now that you own a 360 :)

Tell those guys to start sending more 360 and Wii games.

Kevin said...

Like I told Bill (my editor):

I get paid the same amount, either way, so keep 'em coming!

Being the new guy, I usually don't get the cream of the crop to review. To some degree, I think I'm proving myself. I'll take almost anything to get the experience, exposure, and ultimately, the paycheck!

Kevin