Saturday, March 31, 2007

Marty Moose!

Spring Break!

The Griswold's are heading South! We're going to Disney World (aka "Wally World") for a 9-day romp through the parks! Kellie will be holding down the blog in the interim, and may have a few things to say, time permitting. I'll be back and posting again the week of April 9th.

For those of you that have never been, Disney World truly is a magical place for kids of all ages, including my advanced age of 35! What really strikes me about the place is the attention to detail and the backstory for the majority of their attractions, destinations, and hotels. It really stimulates my imagination! Before I first went to Disney, I assumed it was like Six Flags or Cedar Point, but designed more for kids. Boy, was I wrong. I've been back probably 8 times since, and it never gets old. There's plenty for everyone to do. And, since it's vacation, I'll also have some "do nothing" time by the resort pool. I could type all day trying to put it into words, but I'll spare you. Experience it yourself; then you'll know exactly what I mean.

The unpaid infomercial is over… Now back to our semi-regular programming…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation my friend. Hope you feel like a kid again. Talk to you soon.

Kellie

Unknown said...

Have a fun and safe trip!!!