Monday, March 26, 2007

Doubling the Staff, Improving the Quality Exponentially

It gives me great pleasure to introduce an additional contributor to this little corner of the Internet... Her name is Kellie, and she is one of the sharpest, most insightful, and talented people I know. I've had the pleasure of working with Kellie at the "real job" for a few years, and I think you're really going to enjoy her contributions.

Kellie is going to cover movies, music, current events, and whatever else tickles her fancy. I can say with some confidence that Kellie and I definitely have different perspectives on a number of topics, and I'm looking forward to hearing her voice on things. I've learned a lot in our discussions, and hopefully you will, too. Leave some comments and let her know what you think!

I'll be posting her first contribution shortly...

Thanks,

The Management

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my friend. Too bad the "real job" doesn't appreciate me like this. ;)

Kellie