Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Godzilla Review Posted

The short of it: stay far, far, away. Here are the details.

Bill, my editor, mentioned that they might be trying some new things at Gameshark this year. It sounds like they want more features and other "extra" type stuff, and less of the standard reviews. He mentioned something about all of us using our "industry contacts" to come up with some ideas. Uh, suddenly I feel even farther out of the loop than before. Some of the guys and gals on staff are true freelancers, and they can provide exactly what Bill is looking for. I just write filler for the crappy games! I'm wondering what kind of role I'll have in the future... Hmm...

If I can't contribute there anymore, I'll look back with no regrets. I've had a great ride. I'd like to still be a part of it, but we'll see if I fit in. If not, I'll just move on to something else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a shame. We need to talk about getting you your own site. Besides, I owe you one.