Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fair and Balanced

Sometimes I write with my heart and not my head. I'll be my own ombudsman and state that questioning Claudio's "manhood" in my previous post was way out of line. He has been the class of the U.S. team for the last decade, and he deserves his due. ESPN said it much better, so I'll defer to them on this one.

If I ever get around to launching this website thingy, I've got to get my "gut reactions" under control (bad pun intended)!

On an unrelated note, my prayers and best wishes go out to baseball scribe Peter Gammons, who I think is the absolute very best in the business, and by all accounts, a great guy to boot.

1 comment:

Adam Simpson said...

Always was a sport, that Lenny.

Something I've been meaning to add for a little while - if Claudio has been the class of the US side, then you could come here having never watched the US national team and already know more than enough about them.