Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It Caught Me

After dodging the flu bug successfully for a month from my wife (once), my son (twice - once was bronchitis), and my daughter (twice), it finally got me today. My throat's on fire, and I alternate from chilled to burning up in cycle with the ibuprofen I'm taking. Plus, my body just aches... At least I can still eat. My kids had problems keeping food down the first couple of days. There's always a "silver lining!" :-)

I did get to catch up on the Project Greenlight shows that I "DVR'd" while on vacation. I can't understand why that show isn't more popular. I love watching how movies are made, and I love watching someone potentially get their "big break." Too bad the movies themselves haven't been so hot, although I thought The Battle of Shaker Heights was a decent flick. This time, they're shooting a horror flick called Feast, on a very limited budget. I think they'll have to take the approach that some things are scarier unseen, like the old Hitchcock movies, or films like The Blair Witch Project. If they don't have at least a measure of commercial success, I fear Project Greenlight will go away, which is a shame.

No comments: